Friday, July 4, 2014

Baby #3 - 36 & 37 Weeks

I told Jason that this baby is getting bigger - obviously. But, really, I am fully expecting another big baby. Not that that will affect the cuteness factor at all, though I am just praying that I can have all the strength I need to help this baby transition from inside of me to inside of this world. Just really getting excited to have that freshly born babe curled up to my chest, gently cooing while he sleeps. And so excited to get to experience his unique personality and help him discover and develop his talents and gifts from God. So many exciting things ahead! 

Loved this photo that I saw a while back at the hospital when we got our first ultrasound done. Little hands! 


And I really do love having a pregnant belly. It's beautiful.

36 weeks:


37 weeks:


Doing my best to enjoy the beauty of being pregnant while anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest member of our family! Such a difficult balance to maintain!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...