Monday, August 11, 2014

Father's Day 2014

I kind of feel like I really dropped the ball on Father's Day this year. Particularly when this was the only picture I got of Jason with the kiddos. 



So not representational of how much we love Jason/Daddy! And that hazy look in the picture? That was my handiwork of scorching a pan of french toast. Oh man, am I grateful that everyone is so easy going and was able to laugh it off! 

The kids were pretty excited about making cards and a tie for Jason and couldn't wait to give the items to him. And that banner over the kitchen table was affectionately colored by two very enthusiastic kids. Jason, as always, was absolutely awesome and even wore the new tie to church that day. 








Atticus also made a little heart for Jason at his french class.





I definitely need to get my act together better for next year. Seriously. In any case, success or not, these kids love their daddy more than any Father's Day could adequately portray, I'm sure.

Thanks Jason, for being the loving, supportive and awesome example of a Dad that these kiddos need! We love you!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...