This little boy is 8 Months. Crazy. I cannot get enough of him. He is actively out to explore everything in sight. He is starting to climb, cut his second tooth, has a head full of hair, eats everything (especially loves broccoli and green beans) and is always smiling. His smile gets the biggest when he is about to make a breakaway for something spectacular or when he is getting hugs and kisses from Mom, Dad, or big siblings. He is also starting to make syllable sounds and chats away "baba, bahbah" quite consistently. If I try to get him to say 'mama' he smiles and gives me a big hug and a slobbery kiss. And he is as crazy about music as ever before; as a result we have even more music playing around here than ever before, and lots and lots of singing.
Phineas is a constant joy. I am in awe as I get more glimpses into his unique personality. So grateful to have him in our family. Happy 8 Months, Phineas! Love you.












No comments:
Post a Comment