I love this little boy. I love his faces. I love his determination. I love that he is on the move now. He has the army crawl perfected and bounces around on his hands and knees in eagerness and anticipation of the coordination that will come soon enough for crawling. The big kids and I crawl around the play room throughout the day to try and show him how it's done. We mostly look a little looney but have plenty of fun.
Phin will follow after me when I put him down somewhere. Which is quite fun. And he smiles nonstop. Which is a bigger blessing than one might realize when it is taken into consideration how often this little guy has had some awful congestion. It's made for some long nights more frequent than we would like. My momma heart feels bad every time we have to use his nose drops and suck the snot out of his nose. He hates it. Can't say I blame him; it really doesn't seem like a pleasant thing to have done.
But, on all other accounts, he is doing fantastically. He loves to jump, loves to play, loves to interact, and loves to be close. Oh, and he hates his car seat. Thankfully, he loves singing and if we sing songs while we are driving then his love for singing tends to over ride his dislike for the car seat. Success.
He loves cuddles and I sure do love giving them. The slow progression of solid foods is still underway - not a fan of peas but sure loves sweet potato. Happy 7 Months, Phineas!











No comments:
Post a Comment